I have 7 stylist shopping tips that will help you shop like a stylist.
And don’t be surprised if you become your girlfriends’ go-to stylist once you learn these 7 shopping tips.
Let’s get started with the things you’ll need to need to filter out the low-quality items. And trust me finding quality items takes a good eye and practice.
Once you get the hang of it you’ll notice you’ll be going through sale racks pretty quickly. Along with helping curate your own style.
And finally, here is the list that you’ll need to keep in mind when shopping:
- Your style (i.e. boho, classic, preppy, edgy, romantic, etc.)
- Colors you love (i.e. bold, neutrals or pastels, etc.)
- Type of fabric you like (i.e. cotton, linen, rayon, wool or polyester blends, etc.)
- The fit of clothes (i.e. do you like fitted or lose tops, skinny or bootcut jeans, hooded or zipped sweaters, etc.)
- Don’t forget to check the items for any flaws or snags
- Trendy pieces will go out of style after a season, so choose trendy pieces wisely
- Make sure you love the item and are not iffy about it, trust your instincts on this one
Aside from the list make sure your new fashion pieces will fit into your day-to-day so you don’t sacrifice your personal style.
If you keep the list in mind and stick to it every time you shop, it’ll make shopping easier.
The best part of it all is that you’ll have amazing pieces that you’ll want to keep on repeat for a long time. And before you know it you‘ll have your very own, custom curated wardrobe that you’ll love.
Don’t forget to check out my tips on buying and styling scarves on the next blog post.
I hope these tips help you find amazing pieces.
Let me know in the comments if you have questions or if you’d like more posts like these.