Spring is just around the corner and I can feel it in the air.
Let’s jump start styling a boho outfit this season.
I’ll be here to help you every-step of the way.
Alright, so let’s jump into this casual boho outfit that you’ll want to keep on repeat.
Like last time you’ll want to head over to your closet and look for the items below to give this style a try.
I also gave you a few different options, just in case you don’t have the exact pieces for this spring’s boho look.
Here are the six boho pieces that you’ll need to style this look:
- Your most lovely (floral or solid) short or long dress
- Kimono (pick a floral or solid one depending on the print from your dress)
- Ankle booties or a chunky strap heel
- Hat (if you’re not feeling the hat, that’s okay, throw your hair in a high pony or a soft bun, and a braid a scarf through it.)
- Colorful and bold earrings, which can be either delicate long earrings or fun tassel ones.
- A delicate necklace or a layered necklace (your choice)
Tip: Always look at the fabric for each piece, you’ll want to choose a floral piece against a solid one. This will help balance out the outfit.
If you’re missing or don’t have the boho pieces listed above, take a look at the pieces that I linked below for more inspiration.
A few great go-to places for any of these lovely boho outfits are:
- A picnic at a park
- Ice cream date
- Coffee and/or Tea with friends
- Wine Tasting
- Moms night out (you know you deserve it)
Or just any excuse to get out and have a little one-on-one with friends is a great way to spend the weekend!
Don’t forget to check out the other styling posts for more inspiration.