Today, I’m teaching you how easy it is to put together a classic casual outfit.
Don’t worry it’s easy.
Plus, I’m here to help you every step of the way.
Let’s get started on creating an amazing classic casual outfit!
First things first head over to your closet to pick out the 7 pieces listed below and try them on, if you don’t own them all, that’s okay.
I listed a few other options at the bottom of this post that will work as well. They’re similar pieces to the ones I mention, and I’ll make sure to link them for you.
Here is what you’ll need to create the look:
- Your best pair of leggings or jeggings.
- A chambray shirt or even your hubby’s and/or boyfriend’s plaid shirt will work.
- Ankle booties or open heels will work (fingers crossed it’s not freezing where you are).
- A long sweater to go over your chambray or plaid shirt.
- Your favorite classic handbag to hold all of your must-have items.
- A lovely rose-gold watch; my fave color this season yet you can use whatever color you have.
- A lovely pair of classic earrings; I prefer, small studs.
Quick Tip: Don’t forget to pick colors that will play nicely together.
Now here’s a list of where you can wear this classic outfit to:
- After work happy hour with your colleagues
- Sightseeing around the city
- Coffee and/or tea shops
- Casual work environments
- Super casual eating spots like brewpubs (my fave)
I hope you enjoyed learning how to put together this classic casual outfit.
Let me know in the comments what other casual fashion styles you would like to see on the blog.