One of this spring’s trending style is cute crop tops!
So we’re helping style and transition them into summer.
For this look we’re going with a classic day look using cute crop tops and a crochet skirt.
Feel free to pick out the items below to do a style try-on or put them together for a later time.
You’ll need these eight pieces from your closet:
- Your fave crochet pencil skirt (choose a solid color for this look)
- Cute crop top (feel free to pick a graphic, striped or floral top)
- Strappy heels
- Your choice of stud earrings
- Watch or a thin simple bracelet/cuff
- Your fave necklace
- Your fave handbag for a pop of color and texture
- Optional – blazer (for work)
If you’re having issues finding anything similar to pieces on the list let me know in the comments and I can give you other options to try.
- Try to balance out your outfits by being cautious of the fabric patterns.
- Floral on floral is too much on any outfit.
- I would suggest mixing and matching a solid with a floral, or stripes with a solid, etc.
- The accessories for this classic look should be small and delicate.
A few go-to places to wear this lovely outfit out-to, are:
- Client Meetings (I’d suggest adding a blazer to the outfit, for a more professional look)
- Cocktails (swap out a delicate necklace for a bold statement necklace)
- Date Night (I’d suggest adding a light trench)
- Coffee with the girls