I hope you’re excited to try on this type of style! If you’re telling yourself that you don’t have a straight body type, that’s okay! It will work for you.
You simply have to find a fit and flare dress that caters to your body.
A few ways to do that is by looking at your body type and following these tips:
- If you’re small-busted you need to find one that has some sassy ruffles at the top to create that balance between your bottom half and top.
- If you’re the opposite, you should look for one that has a fun bottom that’ll move with you as you walk.
- One last piece of advice is to make sure it’s a structured fit and flare dress, not a loose fit. A loose fit dress has a whole set of rules on their own.
Below are a few more additional styling tips and places you can wear this type of dress out-to.
How can you style this fit and flare dress?
- For a day look; Add a cardigan or sweater and flats. Don’t forget to add leggings for those chilly days.
- For an evening look; Add your best stilettos or a chunky heel, a lovely necklace, earrings, a cuff bracelet, and an evening bag.
- For a work look; I’d suggest adding a blazer for a more professional look, but if your job has casual Fridays, you can probably get away without it.
Additional places you can wear this type of dress:
- Work – Business Casual
- Birthday Parties
- Lunch with your girlfriends
- Anniversary Dinner