These 7 shopping tips will help you shop like a stylist.
Because finding quality items takes a good eye and practice.
Don’t be surprised if you become your girlfriends go-to personal shopper once you learn these 7 shopping tips.
Let’s get started with the things you’ll need to know to filter out the low quality items.
Once you get the hang of it you’ll notice you’ll be going through sale racks pretty quickly.
AND I’m sure it’ll help you cut down the amount of clothes in your closet that still have tags on them. Which I’m guilty of doing before I made this list, so no judgement here at all.
AND finally, here is the list that you’ll need to keep in mind when shopping:
- Your style (i.e. boho, classic, preppy, edgy, romantic, etc.)
- Colors you love (i.e. bold, neutrals or pastels, etc.)
- Type of fabric you like (i.e. cotton, linen, rayon, wool or polyester blends, etc.)
- The fit of clothes (i.e. do you like fitted or loose tops, skinny or bootcut jeans, hooded or zipped sweaters, etc.)
- Don’t forget to check the items for any flaws or snags
- Trendy pieces will go out of style after a season, so choose your pieces wisely
- Make sure you love the item and are not iffy about it, trust your instincts on this one
Aside from the list above make sure your new fashion pieces will fit into your day-to-day so that you don’t sacrifice your personal style.
If you keep the list in mind and stick to it every time it’ll make shopping way easier.
Best of all, it’ll lead to lovelier pieces that you’ll want to keep wearing over and over for a very long time.
Don’t forget to check out my tips on buying and styling scarves on the next blog post.
Hope these tips help you find amazing pieces.
And let me know in the comments if you have questions.