There’s sales going on even after Black Friday and CyberMonday!
You didn’t think they’d stop, did you? This holiday season, I thought I’d put together a little gift guide for her!
We’re talking all about shoes and I hope you’re as excited as I am!
And because my clients have been asking for it as well, I thought why not share these amazing deals with the rest of you.
The guide is meant to help you pick out a few shoes under $25 that will benefit either; your bestie, your mom, your girlfriend or your own closet.
Take a look through these amazing shoes that I picked for you.
Why I chose the different styles of shoes, below;
- The Strappy Heels; you can’t go wrong with a lovely pair of heels for the holiday parties.
- Closed Toe – Ankle Booties; these are for those in between days, especially with the temperatures dropping, they’ll keep you looking trendy.
- Sneakers; for those amazing athleisure-chic looks that are trending right now.
- Open Toe Booties; perfect for Fall or those vacays to the warmer cities.
- Lastly, you can’t go wrong with the over the knee boots, they’re just perfect for this season’s sweater dresses.
A few tips on what to look for in shoes:
- Always go for quality
- Make sure they can stand on their own or make a bold statement.
- A tip on colors – neutrals such as; navy, black, blush-pink and beige can be coordinated with almost any outfit.
Need a little more inspo on how to wear them, take a look at these collections:
I hope this gift guide helps you find the most amazing gift either for you or your loved one.
Let me know if you want to see more of these guides and don’t forget to share it.