Winter outfits are the best!
Mostly because Winter has the best holidays of the year with tons of festivities to dress up for.
And what better way to show your fashion style than with the best outfit accessory you can find.
So what’s the best outfit accessory you can have this winter?
A scarf, and you probably asking yourself why.
Not only will they keep you toasty during the winter but they’re perfect to dress up your outfits. It gives them a pop of color and texture.
Plus they come in many fabrics, colors and widths to compliment your fashion style.
My favorite style of scarves are the infinity and blanket styles. They are the chunkier styles making them the best options for a layered look; take a look at some of the ones below.
If you need a little advice about buying scarves, make sure that you love the patterns and colors. It’ll make it so much easier when picking one out for your outfit.
This helps keep scarves from sitting in your closet and you know have those. The ones that just hang out until the perfect outfit comes around or you’re just completely unsure of what to wear them with. I’ve been guilty of doing that before but don’t worry I’m here to help you look your best.
Without further ado.
Here are 5 styling tips on how to style and wear your best outfit accessory this winter:
- Pair your pattern scarves with solid colors.
- Pair your solid scarves with patterned tops.
- Solid tops with solids scarves work great.
- Don’t pair patterned tops with pattern scarves, it creates too much of a distraction.
- Don’t forget they work lovely over anything, seriously! Throw them over a jacket, vests, sweaters, long or short sleeve tops or even a dress.
Stay tuned for the next blog as I keep teaching you more about styling.