Spring is just around the corner and I can feel it in the air.
Let’s jump start your spring boho look for this season.
I’ll be here to help you every-step of the way.
Alright, so let’s jump into this spring boho look that you’ll want to keep on repeat.
Ready to get started?
Here we go!
Like last time head over to your closet and look for the items below and give this style a try.
I also gave you a few different options, just in case you don’t have the exact pieces for this spring’s boho look.
Here are the six boho pieces that you’ll need to style this look:
- Your most lovely (floral or solid) short or long dress
- Kimono (pick a floral or solid one depending on the print from your dress)
- Ankle booties or a chunky strap heel
- Hat (if you’re not feeling the hat, that’s okay, throw your hair in a high pony or a soft bun)
- Colorful and bold earrings, which can be either delicate long earrings or fun tassel ones.
- A delicate necklace or a layered necklace (your choice)
Tip: Always look at each piece’s fabric, you’ll want to choose a floral piece and a solid one. This will help balance out the outfit.
If you’re missing or don’t have the boho pieces listed above, take a look at the pieces that I linked below.
A few great go-to places for any of these lovely outfits are:
- A picnic at a park
- Ice cream date
- Coffee and/or Tea with friends
- Wine Tasting
- Moms night out (you know you deserve it)
Or just any excuse to get out and have a little one-on-one with friends is a great way to spend the weekend!
Happy styling and stay tuned for the next styling post on styling skirts and crop tops.
Don’t forget that if you have any questions just let me know.