One of this spring’s trending style is crop tops and crochet!
So we’re taking these styles and helping you transition them into a summer.
For this look we’re going with a classic day look using crop tops and a crochet skirt.
And I’ll make sure to give you some tips on where to wear them to.
Are you ready?
If you’re new to the blog, this is when we like to head over to our closet to pick out the items below and try on the style, hope you’re ready.
Don’t worry, I’ll wait here while you get there.
You’ll need these eight pieces from your closet:
- Your fave crochet pencil skirt (choose a solid color for this look)
- Crop Top (feel free to pick a graphic, striped or floral top)
- Strappy heels
- Your choice of stud earrings
- Watch or a thin simple bracelet/cuff
- Your fave necklace
- Your fave handbag for a pop of color and texture
- Optional – blazer (for work)
It should only take you a few minutes to grab all the items.
If you’re having issues finding anything similar to pieces on the list let me know in the comments and I can give you other options.
Try to balance out your outfits by being cautious of the fabric patterns.
Floral on floral is too much on any outfit.
I would suggest mixing and matching a solid with a floral, or stripes with a solid, etc.
The accessories for this classic look should be small and delicate.
A few go-to places to wear this lovely outfit to, are:
- Client Meetings (I’d suggest adding a blazer to the outfit, for a more professional look)
- Cocktails (swap out a delicate necklace for a bold statement necklace)
- Date Night (I’d suggest adding a light trench)
- Coffee with the girls
If you’re looking for similar styles like the ones in the featured picture take a look at the pieces below.
Stay tuned for the next styling post on the best boho look!